22586 Two Door Cabinet
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The rich wood grains glow in the natural beauty of our deep Devlin Mid Brown finish on this exquisite Two Door Cabinet. With a look that will reflect beautifully on any decor, the door fronts are inlaid with mirror accents in an elongated design that is reinforced with slender vertical hardware. Ideal for your entry, den or dining room, where the inner shelved storage area will keep items close at hand, and the upper display area will let you showcase your photos, artwork or that new pair of candlestick lamps.
Recent 22586 Two Door Cabinet Purchases:
Best Discount 22586 Two Door Cabinet in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Cabinets & Credenzas|
|Brand||Coast To Coast|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.