36644 One Drawer Chairside Table
SKU: 36644 | Description and Specification
$405.00 $720.00 Your Saving:- 315.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
In a powder room, hallway nook, or to either side of your living room sofa, this Chairside Accent Table finished in our sparkling Champagne Reflections and covered with mirrored surfaces is sure to be an eye-catcher! Forty five degree corners gives a nice soft curve to the top, that frames the single drawer above. With an open shelf below ideal for rolled white guest towels or a flickering candle, you will find that this little beauty adds as much function as it does style!
Recent 36644 One Drawer Chairside Table Purchases:
Best Discount 36644 One Drawer Chairside Table in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent table|
|Brand||Coast To Coast|
|MADE IN USA||No|
FINISH: Champagne Reflections
ITEM (WxDxH): 19x16x26
CARTON (WxDxH): 23.5x20.5x29.5
GROSS WEIGHT: 57.356
CUBIC FEET: 8.2243
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown