78698 One Drawer One Door Corner CabinetMade In USA
SKU: 78698 | Description and Specification
$440.00 $825.00 Your Saving:- 385.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Who does not have a corner in their home that needs just a little something? Well we have found the superb solution in our corner cabinet finished in a Milstone Textured Ivory. The glass-fronted door is adorned with an overlaid decorative fretwork, so you get glimpse of the interior shelf. With a drawer to hold your keys, and a place for displaying a photo or two, we know you will find the right corner for this piece to shine.
Recent 78698 One Drawer One Door Corner Cabinet Purchases:
Best Discount 78698 One Drawer One Door Corner Cabinet in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Cabinets & Credenzas|
|Brand||Coast To Coast|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
FINISH: Milstone Texture Ivory
ITEM (WxDxH): 29.5x19x32.5
CARTON (WxDxH): 25.5x25.5x37
GROSS WEIGHT: 61.3268
CUBIC FEET: 13.9232
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown