A-America Adamstown Natural Panel Bedroom Set
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Adamstown is true heirloom furniture with all the bells and whistles for those who appreciate American Arts & Crafts. Constructed out of North American Hickory with quarter inch solid black walnut inlays, this beautifully hand-crafted bedroom features steam-bent sides. The natural beauty of the Hickory wood grain color variation complements this elegant silhouette. Hickory is a high density wood that is extremely resilient to surface damages and is as smooth as glass. Some of the features include heavy duty metal ball bearing drawer glides, English dovetailed drawer boxes, cedar lined drawer bottoms, hidden compartments for valuables, and options for under bed storage.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen Bed : 67.75'' W x 85.5'' D x 53'' H
- King Bed : 84'' W x 85.5'' D x 53'' H
- Nightstand : 26'' W x 20'' D x 28'' H
- Dresser : 63.75'' W x 20'' D x 42.25'' H
- Mirror : 53'' W x 2'' D x 30.25'' H
- Six Drawer Chest : 41'' W x 20'' D x 61'' H
- Double Door Dresser : 48'' W x 20'' D x 65'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.