A-America Anacortes 62'' Extendable Oval Pedestal Dining Room Set
SKU: ANASM6200SET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- This Modern Rustic dining group is crafted from solid mahogany wood. This hardwood is a perfect choice for the vintage industrial style, due to its durability and exotic looks. The multi-tone finish features a lighter ginger-colored patina that resembles reclaimed wood, originally in demand for loft living spaces and then crossing over into the fashion-focused mainstream. The finish is wire-brushed with a soft hand to enhance the look and impart an aged character quality.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Round Dining Table : 46'' W x 46''-62''' D x 30'' H
- UPH Ladderback Dining Chairs : 21'' W x 23'' D x 41'' H
- Wood Seat Dining Chair : 18'' W x 24'' D x 41'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review