A-America Filson Creek Six Drawer Chest
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- This modern Arts & Crafts inspired bedroom collection showcases interweaving lines punctuated with artfully placed negative space. Fluted pilasters and chamfered corners infuse the sustainably sourced Filson Creek with stylistic integrity. Architecturally inspired slab panels combine the perfect amount of open space to create a new look at a popular style. Features include felt lined top drawers, full extension drawer glides, USB charging ports on the nightstand, and a 12-Step hand rubbed finish to accentuate the natural wood grain pattern.
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 45.05'' W X 19.53'' D X 57.01'' H
- Weight : 137 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
A-America®, Inc. a pioneer in the furniture industry, has been a leading provider of high-quality solid wood furniture for over 45 years. A family owned and operated business, A-America was founded by two brothers, Fred and John Rohrbach, both graduates from the University of Montana and smoke jumpers with the U.S Forest Service. They both served their country with honor during the Vietnam War with John in the U.S. Army and Fred in the 173rd Airborne brigade.
Headquartered in the Seattle area, A-America is one of the few manufacturers that produce quality solid Hickory, Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Birch, Pine, Maple, Ash and Alder furniture. A-America’s products are focused in value priced solid wood dining tables, chairs and master suites. Over the years, our company has extended the product offerings into formal dining, bedroom and collections. A-America will always be known as the leader in the casual dining category and extensively detailed bedroom furniture. Our designs have evolved from the original nostalgic solid oak tables and chairs to fashion forward styles and finishes to meet many customer needs.