A-America Glacier Point Greystone Panel Storage Bedroom Set
SKU: GLPGR525PSSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Rustic made refined. The Glacier Point bedroom set is crafted from solid reclaimed pine. Each piece is carefully designed with function and style. This collection embraces a minimalist approach and the perfect shade of sophisticated grays. Functionality is a highlight with ample storage in the solid drawer boxes constructed with ball bearing drawer glides. The nightstands have been designed with the modern convenience of USB charging ports. Available with storage or non-storage bed frames, the Glacier Point bedroom allows you to create a space that is soothing and transitional with a designer look.
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 66'' W x 88'' D x 56'' H
- King : 84'' W x 88'' D x 56'' H
- Cal.King : 84'' W x 92'' D x 56'' H
- Nightstand : 27'' W x 18'' D x 28'' H
- Lingerie Chest : 24'' W x 18'' D x 60.25'' H
- Mirror : 44'' W x 2'' D x 36'' H
- Dresser : 61'' W x 18'' D x 38'' H
- Chest : 44'' W x 20'' D x 49'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review