A-America Modway Natural Panel Bedroom Set
SKU: MOWWW550BSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- The Modway Bedroom collection delivers the warm, inviting aspects of transitional design while maintaining the sleek appeal of Midcentury styling. Lightly angled sides on the case pieces provide subtle flair while recessed oval scoops behind the drawer handles create sculptural detail. Finished in two complementary wood tones, the warm walnut veneer against the solid natural alder construction is smoothed to a beautiful luster. Merging two styles into one cohesive collection, Modway brings the ultimate blend of traditional workmanship and modern design.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen Storage Bed : 65.25'' W x 86.25'' D x 50.25'' H
- King Storage Bed: 81.5'' W x 86.25'' D x 50.25'' H
- Nightstand : 24'' W x 18'' D x 26'' H
- Dresser : 66'' W x 18'' D x 36'' H.
- Mirror : 44'' W x 1.25'' D x 39'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review