A-America Sun Valley Charcoal Storage Headboard with Storage Footboard Bedroom Set
SKU: SUVCL5233SWSFSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Our Sun Valley Collection evokes the rustic style of early America with a distinct charcoal finish that highlights the natural character of the solid pine. Each bed style includes striking headboard storage that is accented with industrial handles and metal casters. Each set provides ample drawer and sliding door storage. The stylish x-framed doors glide back to unveil an innovative under-bed rotating storage carousel that accommodates an abundance of items in six stylish handwoven baskets.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen: 66.75'' W x 96.25'' D x 60.25'' H
- King : 82.75'' W x 96.25'' D x 60.25'' H
- Cal.King : 82.75'' W x 100.5'' D x 60.25'' H
- Dresser : 63'' W x 20.25'' D x 40.25'' H
- Mirror : 35.5'' W x 2.5'' D x 39.75'' H
- Barn Door Chest : 48'' W x 19'' D x 61'' H
- Chest : 40'' W x 19'' D x 52'' H
- Nightstand: 27.25'' W x 19'' D x 29.5'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review