A-America Westlake Cherry Brown Storage Bedroom Set
SKU: WSLCB5091STBSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Westlake is modern in design with American Shaker influence. This transitional bedroom collection is made out of sustainable Solid Mahogany and is designed especially for those with more compact bedrooms or simply those who have the need for more storage space. Case pieces feature felt lined top drawers, full extension drawer glides, and English dovetailed drawer boxes front & back. Finished in a glowing cherry brown with dark gun-metal color hardware, this clean line solid Mahogany bedroom group is a great value for any home.
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 68'' W x 82'' D x 55'' H
- King : 85'' W x 92'' D x 55'' H
- Cal.King : 86'' W x 96'' D x 55'' H
- Nightstand : 23.25'' W x 18.5'' D x 29.5'' H
- Chest : 40'' W x 18.5'' D x 53.5'' H
- Master Dresser : 60'' W x 18.5'' D x 42'' H
- Mirror : 45'' W x 2.1'' D x 33.75'' H
- Media Chest : 40'' W x 18.5'' D x 42'' H
- Blanket Trunk : 48'' W x 21.75'' D x 21'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review