Ambassador Swivel Bar Height Stool in Brown
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The Hillsdale Furniture Ambassador Swivel Bar Height Stool is timeless and sophisticated. Medium Brown Cherry wood finish and Brown bonded leather upholstery are classic choices; and the welt piping around the upholstered back and seat shows commitment to quality and attention to detail. The wide-set armrest; oversized seat; and perfectly placed footrest combine with the amply padded seat to offer superior comfort for you and your guests. This Bar Height Stool also features 360° swivel functionality for added ease of use. Overall the Ambassador Bar Height Stool is a wonderful addition to any breakfast bar or wet bar. Assembly required.
Dimensions: 23.75W x 22D x 46.5H Seat Height 30"
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 23.75'' W x 22'' D x 46.5'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.