Amelia Accent chairMade In USA
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Enjoy the understated sophistication of this classic wingback chair with some updated facets. Just like the charm of old Hollywood, this accent chair has the allure and many faces. Depending on the role you would like this T-cushioned chair to play, you can dress it up in a bold fabric pattern for a more contemporary look, or you can keep it simple with a muted solid tone that blends into the room. You can even select finishes for the tall tapered legs, such as Espresso, Riverloom, Antique Black or Distressed Pecan, creating the perfect accessory to your final look.
Matching ottoman also available.
Recent Amelia Accent chair Purchases:
Upper Saddle River
Best Discount Amelia Accent chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Track Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 34'' W x 34'' D x 41.5'' H
Arm Height : 23''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 20.25''
- Weight : 47 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.