Annabel Living Room Track Arm Sofa with SkirtMade In USA
customize your Sofa, Loveseat or Chair with fabric of your choice.
700+ FABRICS TO CHOOSE FROM.
LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY.
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The sweet simplicity of the track arms and sleek tailoring found in the Annabel sofa are absolutely timeless. The smart design never goes out of style and you will love sinking back into the warm embrace of this sofa whether you are just starting your day or winding down. The plush seat cushion features encased coil springs, for long-lasting ultra comfort. Choose your cover from over 700 fabric options to really make a statement; the overall style of the sofa is in your hands. Pick any color or pattern you prefer to cover the sofa from top to bottom. Or choose from three different arm styles, and in lieu of a skirt, choose three finish choices on the block legs. It truly is a custom sofa.
AVAILABLE PIECES: Sofa, Loveseat & Chair.
Recent Annabel Living Room Track Arm Sofa with Skirt Purchases:
Best Discount Annabel Living Room Track Arm Sofa with Skirt in Bergen County
|Arm Style||Track Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
|Unit Width||77"||Arm Height||25.5"|
|Unit Height||37.75"||Seat Depth||22.5"|
|Unit Depth||39"||Seat Height||20.25"|
- Weight : 111 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.