Artisan & Post Cool Rsutic X Bedroom Set
SKU: 175XBDSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Cool Rustic is made from Solid American Maple & Solid Birch with a heavily distressed and antiqued finish that makes every piece unique.
- Made in the USA
- English Dovetail Drawer construction with an ultra-smooth acrylic finish with piston activated whisper soft close guide system backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability.
- Sustainability: We replace every tree used in the production of our bedrooms with the Virginia Department of Forestry.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 64'' W x 63.25" H x 92.5" D
- King : 81'' W x 63.25" H x 92" D
- Dresser : 62'' W x 19'' D x 39'' H
- Dresser Mirror : 41.5'' W x 2.25'' D x 39'' H
- Nightstand : 28'' W x 16'' D x 27.5'' H
- Chest : 43'' W x 19'' D x 53'' H
- Standing Chest : 43'' W x 19'' D x 58.25'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review