Artisan & Post Cool Rustic Mansion Bed with Storage Footboard Bedroom Set
SKU: 551050BDSET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Classic raised panels on the headboard and footboard give the Mansion Bed a look that shows off its heritage while easily fitting in within any decor. Two drawers in the footboard of the bed offer up plenty of convenient storage for extra bedding or even clothing that you need extra space for. Crafted from solid maple, it is a great centerpiece for your bedroom.
- Made in the USA
- Rustic appeal with heavy distressing created through rasping and other saw marks.
- Solid American Maple and Birch
- English Dovetail Drawer construction with an ultra-smooth acrylic finish with piston activated whisper soft close guide system backed with a lifetime warranty
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen : 64'' W x 88.75'' D x 63.25'' H
- King : 81'' W x 88.75'' D x 63.25'' H
- Dresser : 62'' W x 19'' D x 39'' H
- Dresser Mirror : 41.5'' W x 2.25'' D x 39'' H
- Nightstand : 28'' W x 16'' D x 27.5'' H
- Chest : 43'' W x 19'' D x 53'' H
- Standing Chest : 43'' W x 19'' D x 58.25'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review