Artisan & Post Cool Rustic Three Drawer NightstandMade In USA
SKU: 175-227 | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Add some much-needed bedside storage to your bedroom with this solid wood nightstand. Three drawers provide the perfect amount of space to store books or other miscellaneous items. The solid maple construction of this piece allows you to rest easy knowing that this durable nightstand will last for years to come.
- Made in the USA
- English Dovetail Drawer construction with an ultra-smooth acrylic finish with piston activated whisper soft-close guide system backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability
- Rustic appeal with heavy distressing created through rasping and other saw marks.
- Solid American Maple and Birch
|Material||Solid American Maple|
|Brand||Artisan & Post|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Three Drawer Nightstand: 28'' W x 16'' D x 27.5'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review