Artisan & Post Maple Road Mansion Bed with Low Profile FootboardMade In USA
SKU: 118MNLWBD | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Classic raised panels on the headboard paired with a low profile footboard give the Mansion Storage Bed a look that shows off its heritage while easily fitting in within any decor. Crafted from solid maple, it is a great centerpiece for your bedroom.
- Made in the USA
- Solid American Maple
|Material||Solid American Maple|
|Brand||Artisan & Post|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
- Mansion Headboard: 65 5/8’’ W x 3 ¼’’ D x 62 ‘’ H.
- Low Profile Footboard: 64 5/8’’ W x 4’’ D x 18’’ H.
- Mansion Headboard: 81 5/8’’ W x 3 ¼’’ D x 62 ‘’ H.
- Low Profile Footboard: 81 5/8’’ W x 4’’ D x 18’’ H.
Queen Mansion Bed with Low Profile Footboard
King Mansion Bed with Low Profile Footboard
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review