Artisan & Post Maple Road Slat Poster Bed with Storage FootboardMade In USA
SKU: 118SLTPOSTSTBD | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
An inverted arch headboard with a storage footboard with two drawers. Bed posts and both slats in varying sizes adds visual interest to the Slat Poster Bed. It shows off its design heritage while easily fitting in within any decor. Crafted from solid maple, it is a great centerpiece for your bedroom.
- Burnished Brass Hardware
- English Dovetail Drawer construction with an ultra-smooth acrylic finish with piston activated whisper soft-close guide system backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability
- Solid American Maple
|Material||Solid American Maple|
|Brand||Artisan & Post|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
- Slat Poster Headboard: 62 5/8’’ W x 3 ¼’’ D x 60 ‘’ H.
- Storage Footboard: 64 5/8’’ W x 3 ¼’’ D x 20 3/4’’ H.
- Slat Poster Headboard: 79 5/8’’ W x 3 ¼’’ D x 62 ‘’ H.
- Low Profile Footboard: 81 5/8’’ W x 3 ¼’’ D x 20 3/4’’ H.
Queen Slat Poster Bed with Storage Footboard
King Slat Poster Bed with Storage Footboard
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review