Asherton Cushioned Back Arm Chair Light Grey
Curl up with a good book and unwind after a long day. This cozy chair is the perfect foundation for casual relaxation.A comfortable back and seat cushion allow for hours of leisurely lounging. Soft, grey upholstery gives it a touch of subtle style.
Curl up with a good book and unwind after a long day. This cozy chair is the perfect foundation for casual relaxation. A comfortable back and seat cushion allow for hours of leisurely lounging. Soft, grey upholstery gives it a touch of subtle style. Its simple, dark colored frame cleverly matches its dark accent pillow, balancing out its look with classic glamour.
- This collection features clean lines and modern track arms for a sleek look
- Feather down wrapped cushions provide ultimate comfort
- Back and seat cushions are fully reversible for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Innovative metal base has been custom designed for this collection for easy leg assembly
- Includes down-filled accent pillows in plaid and faux suede fabric
- Cushions: Seat: Reversible; Back: Reversible
- Color: Light grey
- Upholstery: Woven texture
- Leg finish: Black
Recent Asherton Cushioned Back Arm Chair Light Grey Purchases:
Best Discount Asherton Cushioned Back Arm Chair Light Grey in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 32 in
- Depth: 34.25 in
- Height: 36 in
- Seat Height: 21 in
- Seat Depth: 22 in
- Weight: 56.1 lbs
- Weight : 55 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.