Avonlea Sloped Arm Upholstered Sofa Trim Grey
Gorgeous and glam, this classic sofa makes a stylish statement. A graceful, rounded back softly surrounds a thick, plush, padded seat to form a striking design that's simply divine.
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Gorgeous and glam, this classic sofa makes a stylish statement. A graceful, rounded back softly surrounds a thick, plush, padded seat to form a striking design that's simply divine. Beautiful, beige upholstery lends a touch of soft, subdued sophistication to its traditional frame. Elegant button tufting adorns its seat and back, giving it a sophisticated look. Pair this sofa with a matching loveseat to complete any living room with tasteful, timeless appeal.
- A modern spin on a classic traditional living room collection
- Soft, grey linen-like upholstery
- Button tufted seat and backrest
- Nailhead trim traces graceful, C-shaped frame on sofa and loveseat
- Beautiful detailed solid wood legs create the perfect foundation
- This collection is also available in grey velvet with chrome and silver accents
- Cushions: Seat: Attached; Back: Tight back
- Pocket coil springs: Spring base construction for comfort and durability
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for a sturdy and long lasting seating
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Solid wood legs: For a durable foundation that holds over time
- Accent pillows included: 2 pillows for sofa, 2 pillows for loveseat
- Color: Grey
- Upholstery: Linen-like
- Leg finish: Brown
- Assembly type: KD legs
- Assembly required: Yes
Recent Avonlea Sloped Arm Upholstered Sofa Trim Grey Purchases:
Best Discount Avonlea Sloped Arm Upholstered Sofa Trim Grey in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 85 in
- Depth: 37.5 in
- Height: 36 in
- Seat Height: 20 in
- Seat Depth: 24 in
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Weight : 113 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.