Baylesford Bedroom Dresser
SKU: 1624W-5 | Description and Specification
$562.50 $750.00 Your Saving:- 187.50
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Soft, sweeping curves define the elegant profile of the Baylesford Collection. The dresser is softened by an antique white rub-through finish with a brown-gray finished framed-plank top, creating a romantic aesthetic will place beautifully within your bedroom. Dark finished metal knob hardware provides complementing contrast to the drawer fronts.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of Oak veneer and wood
- 2-tone finishes (Antique white and Brown-gray)
- 6 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Flat black tone knobs
Recent Baylesford Bedroom Dresser Purchases:
Best Discount Baylesford Bedroom Dresser in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimension: 64 x 18 x 37.75H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review