Belhaven Rolled Arm Sectional in Cream Color Herringbone
SKU: CF501149 | Description and Specification
$1,902.73 $4,349.09 Your Saving:- 2446.36
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Versatile transitional sectional makes a great family room centerpiece
- Ultra-soft herringbone chenille fabric appeals to the sense of touch
- Oversized and deep seating with gently rolled arms for style and comfort
- Removable seat cushions are perfect for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Three accent pillows in a transitional print are included
- Sectional configuration is only available as shown, includes right arm facing chaise
- Cushions: Seat: Removable; Back: Attached
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for a sturdy and long lasting seating
- Accent pillows included: 3 pillows for sofa
- Accent pillows included: 3 pillows included
- Color: Cream herringbone
- Upholstery: Chenille
- Leg finish: Brown
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 121.5'' W x 94.5'' D x 37'' H
- Weight : 298 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review