Amarantha 64" TV Console
SKU: CM5362 | Description and Specification
This media stand takes a lighthearted artful approach to the rustic aesthetic. The can't miss floral wood burn-like branding dotting the entire ensemble playfully contrasts the heavy wooden tones and tall lumber panel construction. Dainty round tapered feet put a slight mid-century twist on the item. Minimal obstruction drawer handles help keep the attention on the patterning. A truly one-of-a-kind piece for a living room.
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Floral Burned Wood Design
- English Dovetail Construction
- Tapered Legs
|Brand||Furniture Of America|
|MADE IN USA||No|
TV Console 64"L X 20"W X 28"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review