Bernhardt Allure Manor White Round Table Dining Room Set
SKU: BF399-272SET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Leg Dining Table : 78'' W X 44'' D X 30'' H
- Round Dining Table : 54'' W X 54'' D X 30'' H
- Arm Chair : 23.81'' W X 25.88'' D X 41'' H
- Side Chair : 22.13'' W X 25.88'' D X 41'' H
- Upholestered Side Chair : 22'' W X 27.5'' D X 42'' H
- Buffet/Server : 71.88'' W X 19.94'' D X 36'' H
- Sideboard : 74'' W X 19'' D X 35'' H
- Dining Bench : 59.75'' W X 19.5'' D X 18.5'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review