Bernhardt Axiom Linear Gray and White Top Dining Room Set
SKU: BF381-222SET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- With its contemporary appeal and attention to craftsmanship, Axiom is a transitional furniture collection that refuses to play by the rules. Veneers are merged with acrylic and metal accents, making a sophisticated statement. Two distinctive finishes, Linear White and Linear Gray, serve as the perfect complement to the hand-applied plaster in a White Linen finish. With clean lines and sleek forms throughout, Axiom remains warm and inviting.
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Leg Dining Table : 82'' W X 44'' D X 30'' H
- L Round Dining Table : 60'' W X 60'' D X 30'' H
- S Round Dining Table : 54'' W X 54'' D X 30'' H
- Dining Side Chair : 20.63'' W X 25.81'' D X 39'' H
- Dining Arm Chair : 23.75'' W X 25.69'' D X 39'' H
- Slat Back Dining Chair : 23'' W X 25.13'' D X 39.38'' H
- Slat Back Dining Arm Chair : 23'' W X 25.13'' D X 39.38'' H
- Server : 78.44'' W X 19'' D X 32'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review