Bernhardt Calista Rectangular Dining Room Set
SKU: BF388-222SET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Calista’s glamorous allure is captivating. Featuring a modern, linear grain, the ash veneers are enhanced by a Silken Pearl finish perfectly complemented by a unique blend of materials. The collection also dazzles with unexpected surprises, such as amber glazed silver leaf, vertical stainless steel rods and jewelry-like hardware. So take a closer look. The beauty of Calista is that the longer you are mesmerized, the more luxurious secrets it reveals.
|Material||Hardwood & Venner|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dining table : 88'' W X 46'' D X 30'' H
- S Round Dining Table : 54'' W X 54'' D X 30'' H
- L ROund Dining Table : 60'' W X 60'' D X 30'' H
- Dining Side Chair : 21.75'' W X 28.5'' D X 41.5'' H
- Dining Arm Chair : 24.5'' W X 26.75'' D X 40'' H
- Server : 66.63'' W X 19'' D X 32'' H
- Glass Finish Sever : 75.75'' W X 20.75'' D X 38'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review