Bernhardt Campania Weathered Sand 86 Inch Dining Room Set
SKU: BF370-222SET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- A rustic traditional collection, Campania breaks conventional boundaries by offering pieces that have both ornamentation and casual appeal. Canted posts, cabriole legs and acanthus leaf carvings are a few examples of the collection’s craftsmanship, but they are presented in a natural Weathered Sand finish with a subtle white-washed effect. This strikes the perfect balance between design detail and relaxed comfort.
|Material||Hardwood Solid & Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dining Table : 86'' W X 46'' D X 30'' H
- Arm Chair : 25.88'' W X 28.5'' D X 44'' H
- Side Chair : 23.88'' W X 28'' D X 42'' H
- Server : 76.13'' W X 20'' D X 38'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review