Bethany Accent ChairMade In USA
SKU: 4550 | Description and Specification
$499.00 $736.00 Your Saving:- 237.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The bowed back of the Bethany club chair offers a perfect spot to sit back and be enveloped by the comfort of this playful chair. The flared legs are finished with your choice of Espresso, Riverloom or Driftwood, keeping in tune with the flirtatiousness of this chair. Choose from over 700 fabric options to make Bethany a chair that is all your own. As an accent, it pairs nicely with many styles of furniture. The soft curves and styled pleats will leave you head over heels.
Recent Bethany Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Bethany Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Track Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||30||Seat Width||18"|
|Unit Width||29.25"||Arm Height||23.75"|
|Unit Height||34.5"||Seat Depth||19"|
|Unit Depth||29.5"||Seat Height||18.5"|
- Weight : 30 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown