Bronx Top Grain Leather Two Seater Leather Loveseat Couch in burgundy
SKU: CF500662 | Description and Specification
$1,554.87 $3,553.98 Your Saving:- 1999.11
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Traditional rolled arm stationary sofa collection upholstered in burgundy hand rubbed leather
- Top grain leather match split
- Individually applied antique brass nailheads
- Pocket coil seating: Long lasting durability keeps the sofa looking great
- No sag sinuous spring seating: Allows for sleek and sturdy construction
- Pirelli webbed back with polyester fiberfill
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Solid wood legs: For a durable foundation that holds over time
- Color: Burgundy
- Upholstery: 100% leather
- Nailhead finish: Antique brass
- Leg finish: Merlot
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 62'' W x 39'' D x 37'' H
- Weight : 100 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review