Burrell Swivel Bar Stool
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Stately and distinguished. The Hillsdale Furniture Burrell Swivel Bar Height Stool has all the grandeur of a fine work of art. Its traditional design features whorl cabriole legs with club feet and an ornate-yet-strong iron scroll backrest. The undulating apron echoes the exquisite curves of the concept. An elegantly carved top rail boasts Victorian stylings reminiscent of a Chippendale Ribband dining chair. And the padded seat with 360° swivel marries comfort with class. Elevate the style of your home bar with the elegant Burrell Bar Height Stool. Some assembly required. Brown cherry wood and old steel finish with dark brown top grain leather.
Dimensions: 48.875H x 22D x 19W
Seat Height: 30"
Seat Dims: 19" Diameter
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 19'' W x 22'' D x 48.87'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.