Carson Cushion Back Off White Sectional
SKU: CF55145SEC | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- This gorgeous sectional features plenty of cushioned comfort and style
- Cushioned seats and backs for enduring comfort
- Notice the tailoring, thin sloped track arms accented with topstitching
- This tailoring detail is also carried over to the boxing on seat and back cushions
- This unique upholstery fabric has been treated, so that water and like moisture will repel off, giving you time to quickly wipe up spills before they soak in
- Cushions seat: Attached, back: Removable
- Feather blend wrapped seating: Perfect for ultimate comfort and lounging
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for a sturdy and long lasting seating
- Fully encased Solid Wood frame: Construction made for stability & heavy use
- Accent pillows included: 2 pillows for armless
- Modular feature: Mix and match pieces for your perfect space
- Color: OFF White
- Upholstery: Linen-Like
- Leg Finish: Black
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions : 120'' W x 40'' D x 34'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown