Carunt Night Stand
SKU: 1605-4 | Description and Specification
$315.00 $420.00 Your Saving:- 105.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Transitional styling paired with unique and functional accents combine to create the Caruth Collection. The gray finish over v-matched oak veneer serves as the backdrop for contrasting drawer hardware. Sawtooth molding provides distinct accent to the top drawer fronts. Providing additional functionality to the collection is the mounted electrical charging station with USB ports.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of Oak veneer and wood
- Gray wood finish
- 3 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Polished Nickel tone edge pulls and bar pulls
- USB charging port & electric outlets
- No assembly required
Recent Carunt Night Stand Purchases:
Best Discount Carunt Night Stand in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Overall Dimension: 28.5 x 18 x 28.5H
- Drawer interior: 21.25 x 12.75 x 3 (1); 21.25 x 13.5 x 4.5 (2)
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review