Christabel Accent ChairMade In USA
SKU: B7010 | Description and Specification
$579.00 $993.00 Your Saving:- 414.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The traditional Christabel club chair is perfect for the study or a handsome den. The arms slightly flare outward, offering smooth lines for nothing but comfort as you sit back into the plush button-tufted back. The precisely carved feet come in an Antique Black, Distressed Pecan, or Riverloom finish to complement whatever fabric covering your choose. It is this type of attention to detail that sets Best apart from the rest. Matching ottoman available.
Recent Christabel Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Christabel Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Arm Style||Rolled Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 41.5'' W x 37.5'' D x 39'' H
Arm Height : 25.5''
Seat Width: 21.5''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 21''
- Weight : 47 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown