SKU: 5321310 | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Parchment finished footboard, crib ends and mattress platform
- Gray finish in the headboard, with a Parchment perimeter post, top rail and bottom rail
- Removable feet for two overall crib height options
- Three mattress heights
- Fully finished mattress platform
- Crib does not accept under bed storage
- Converts to a toddler bed or a day bed with purchase of optional Toddler Rail (item # 5321305). This configuration does not accept under bed storage
- Crib headboard can be used alone with full size metal frame
- Will also convert to a full size bed using crib headboard and footboard with purchase of optional Bed Rails (item # 5321950) and full size Slat Roll (item # 9999046). This configuration does not accept under bed storage
- Our cribs are independent 3rd party certified to meet and exceed ASTM F1169 and 16 CFR 1219 for full size baby cribs
- Gray and Parchment finish
Recent Convertible Crib Purchases:
Best Discount Convertible Crib in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
56W x 31D x 48H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Liberty Furniture Thornwood Hills Kids Bookcase Full Bed
$1,305.33 $2,748.07 Your Saving:- 1442.74
Liberty Furniture Thornwood Hills Kids Bookcase Twin Bed
$1,040.71 $2,190.97 Your Saving:- 1150.26
Liberty Furniture Thornwood Hills Kids Panel Full Bed
$663.53 $1,396.90 Your Saving:- 733.37
Liberty Furniture Thornwood Hills Kids Panel Twin Bed
$533.19 $1,122.51 Your Saving:- 589.32
Liberty Furniture Summer House Panel Full Bed
$653.65 $1,376.11 Your Saving:- 722.46
Liberty Furniture Summer House Panel Twin Bed
$598.36 $1,259.70 Your Saving:- 661.34
Liberty Furniture Stardust Panel Full Bed
$708.95 $1,492.52 Your Saving:- 783.57
Liberty Furniture Stardust Panel Twin Bed
$560.84 $1,180.71 Your Saving:- 619.87
Liberty Furniture Magnolia Manor Kids Upholstered Full Bed
$999.24 $2,103.66 Your Saving:- 1104.42
Liberty Furniture Magnolia Manor Kids Upholstered Twin Bed
$819.54 $1,725.34 Your Saving:- 905.80