Cyan Design Casper Table Lamp Designed for Cyan Design By J. Kent Martin
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Designed for Cyan Design by J. Kent Martin. Add the finishing touch to any design plan, commercial or residential,vÇ with the elegant Casper table lamp. Balanced perfectly atop a cylindrical brass platform sits a solid piece of delicately carved marble. The marble is designed with equally spaced ribbed accents at various base levels, all coated in a luxurious white finish, with intricate grey veining distinguishable throughout. Topped with a linen hardback drum shade and paired with a matching brass finial and harp. All this combined makes the Casper lamp the perfect choice for any upscale bedroom, transitional entryway, or mid-century modern living room ensemble.
- Finish: White
- Materials: Iron/Marble with Off White Linen Shade and White Liner
- Shipped Via: Parcel
- Lighting Info: 1 Light / 60Watt / Medium Base Lamp
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 12'' W x 12'' D x 18.50'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.