Cyan Design Isotope Table Lamp
The Isotope lighting collection covers all of your lighting needs, with table and floor lamps, hanging pendants, and wall sconces all designed withÂ a slender body, and an angular arm in a in either Silver or Aged Brass finishes These versatile luminaries toe the line of modern, mid-century, industrial, and minimalist with enough character to complement most color palettes. Glass shades in translucent black and clear give these fixtures the over the top appeal to help your space stand out. Â This is an ideal design to have in your reading nook, living room or in your bedroom. A luxurious statement piece: the standout glass shades pair with a classy metallic finishes, elevating these luminous beauties from a simple design to a wonderful anchor piece that will brighten your space for years to come.
Dimensions: H 18 x W 8.75 x Depth 6.75
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 8.75'' W x 6.75'' D x 18'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.