Dacey Three Seater Modern Sofa CouchMade In USA
SKU: BHFS11 | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- The Dacey Collection is curated with clean lines and plush cushions for the ultimate mid-century style without sacrificing comfort. Contemporary arms with dramatic lines and tailored upholstery make a statement in any space. Back cushions are filled with premium pillow fibers and feature zipper access for easy adjustments. All seat cushions are reversible for added flexibility. Angled metal legs, offered in brushed gold or brushed nickel express a bold, modern look. Tapered wooden legs, available in three finishes, lend a more transitional look.
- We offer more than 700 fabrics and available in three top-grain luxurious leathers making this sofa completely customizable to your home. It’s also accented with two square pillows in your choice of complementary fabric. Pillows sold separately on leather sofa.
- *Reversible cushions are only available in fabric
- *Metal legs option add an additional 1" to all height measurements.
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
- Sofa : 83.5'' W x 37.5'' D x 38.39'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon
You May Also Like
Kincaid Elise Cocktail Table in brown