Dartmouth Rectangular Sofa Table
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Our Dartmouth table collection marries the best of urban and rustic décor styles. It consists of reclaimed wood and the distinctive designs bring the beauty of the outdoors inside, while Galvanized Steel accents add an industrial vibe. A Sawmill finish highlights the rich organic beauty and natural characteristics of its wood tops and is paired with metal paperclip-style legs. The consistency of finish may differ from table to table and adds to the rustic appeal of this live edge design. Position a Dartmouth table next to your favorite chair or in front of your sofa or sectional and enjoy the rewards of stylish functionality.
Construction & Features:
- wood top.
- metal legs.
|Furniture Type||Sofa Table|
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||40''- 50''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- T4904-73: Rectangular Sofa Table
- 50"W x 18"D x 30"H
- 127cm W x 45.72cm D x 76.2cm H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Magnussen Home is a thriving organization pushing the boundaries of design and craftsmanship while leading the industry in delivering fashionable furnishings designed for real lifestyles.
At Magnussen Home our point of differentiation is our unique combination of heritage and vision. For the last 88 years, we’ve built a rich history of crafting quality furniture at unbeatable values while embodying our core values of trust, honesty and respect. These are the principles that guide us as we design, craft, and deliver some of the world’s most beautiful home furnishings. Put simply, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to create furniture with the aesthetics, innovations and thoughtful design features that make stylish living easy.
Magnussen Home continues to raise the bar of excellence. With a focus on continuous improvement and delivering unprecedented values, we’re making our vision of fashion-forward product design, industry-leading fulfillment and authentic customer care a reality. And the result can be seen in homes around the world that have been trusting the Magnussen Home brand for more than three quarters of a century.