Decker Commercial Grade Swivel Bar Height Stool
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Decker Commercial Grade Stool in Gray Metal with Weathered Gray Wood and Charcoal Faux Leather From Modern Farmhouse to Industrial settings, the Hillsdale Furniture Decker Stool blends right in. Its versatile, mixed media design features heavy gauge tubular steel with a dark Gray finish, a Weathered Gray wood top rail, and amply padded seat with Charcoal faux leather upholstery. A perfectly placed footrest and 360° swivel functionality offer exceptional comfort. -Supports up to 500 lbs.
-Available in counter and bar heights
-Extra-wide swivel seat and perfectly placed footrest .
-Has the look and feel of real leather without the price tag .
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.