Eastwind Swivel Bar Stool in Cherry
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The Hillsdale Furniture Eastwind Swivel Bar Height Stool is inspired by the French parlors of the past. The cabriole legs and compound arch of the stool back are quintessentially French; modest button tufting and nail head trim further the motif. Featuring a Medium Cherry wood finish that's both classic and timeless -- as well as wide-set arms; perfectly placed footrests; and 360° swivel seat for superior comfort. The base of this exquisite Bar Height Stool boasts chamfered legs and a gently swooping apron that mirrors the compound arch in the back design. The Eastwind Swivel Bar Height Stool is the ideal way to bring enduring sophistication to your breakfast bar or wet bar. Some assembly required.
Dimensions: 46H x 26W x 22.75D, 30" - Seat Height, 19" Seat Dia.
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 26'' W x 22.75'' D x 46'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.