Edlder Park Swivel Bar Height Stool
Balanced design. Sturdy construction. The Hillsdale Furniture Elder Park Bar Stool is a versatile transitional stool that is at home in a multitude of décor styles. The White Sands finish is a gentle off-white that allows the natural grain of the wood to shine through. The warm Oatmeal Linen upholstery features a nail head trim around the base of the seat. With 360° swivel and circumnavigating footrest for maximum comfort. The back of this stool is high and gently flared and ready for relaxation. Some assembly required. Dimensions - 46H x 20.75W x 18.625D, 30" Seat Height
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 20.75'' W x 18.62'' D x 46'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.