Elaine Swivel Glider Barrel ChairMade In USA
Drift off to sea in this scallop backed swivel glider chair. The softly rounded back of the Elaine is cushioned to lend extra support. The gentle pleating of the back is intriguing yet simple enough to not overpower existing statement pieces. Best Home Furnishings offers 700 fabrics and leathers to choose from so you can accent the style of your sitting room with the perfect pattern or color. You can also choose to have the Elaine as a swivel chair as well.
Recent Elaine Swivel Glider Barrel Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Elaine Swivel Glider Barrel Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Arm Style||Crescent Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 30.5'' W x 31'' D x 30'' H
Arm Height : 26''
Seat Width: 19.25''
Seat Depth : 20''
Seat Height from Floor: 18''
- Weight : 50 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.