Greenfield Commercial Swivel Bar Height Stool in Dark Brown
SKU: HF4803-831C | Description and Specification
$260.40 $384.40 Your Saving:- 124.00
- GREENFIELD COMMERCIAL SWIVEL BAR STOOL - DARK BROWN
Have you shopped endlessly for barstools that are both sturdy and striking? Do you worry about stains of wine, jelly, or soda? Have you emptied your wallet for barstool purchases that just fell apart after the wear and tear that naturally happens in the best area in your home for coffee and conversation?
If the answer to any of these is a resounding “Yes!”, then look no further than Hillsdale Furniture’s Commercial Grade Stools.
Built to look good and last, these fully welded swivel stools are composed of heavy gauge tubular steel and impact tested for strength and durability. All of our fabric seats boast a water and stain resistant Solution died acrylic fabric, perfect for the accidents that happen organically in the bar or kitchen. Additionally, our extra-large upholstered and cushioned seats ensure your guests and family will be comfortable and safe while memories are being made with stories about school days, soccer, and studying. All stools are offered in both counter and bar heights to accommodate your space, and offer a wide variety of styles and finishes to create a seamless addition to your décor.
DIMS: 46H x 22W x 19.5D
- Available in Bar & Counter Height
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Fully Welded
- Performance Fabrics
- Water & Stain Resistant
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions : 22'' W x 19.5'' D x 46'' H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like