Heron Cove Lift Top Storage Cocktail Table with Casters
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Bring the beauty of beach living home with the coastal-inspired beauty of Heron Cove. This charming table collection features a fresh, clean Chalk White finish accented with Aged Pewter drawer pulls. No matter what your home décor style, its classic lines and neutral finish are sure to coordinate. Heron Cove features versatile storage and display options that add an element of effortless elegance. From modern farmhouse to cottage and transitional styles, this easygoing collection creates a memorable space.
Construction & Features:
- 1 lift top.
- 2 drawers with appearance of 8 drawers , including 1 top faux drawer.
- tinted drawers w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- floor protectors.
|Furniture Type||Coffee & Cocktail Table|
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||40''- 50''|
|TABLE FEATURE||Storage Table|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- T4400-50: Lift Top Storage Cocktail Table w/Casters
- 50"W x 28"D x 18"H
- 127cm W x 71.12cm D x 45.72cm H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Magnussen Home is a thriving organization pushing the boundaries of design and craftsmanship while leading the industry in delivering fashionable furnishings designed for real lifestyles.
At Magnussen Home our point of differentiation is our unique combination of heritage and vision. For the last 88 years, we’ve built a rich history of crafting quality furniture at unbeatable values while embodying our core values of trust, honesty and respect. These are the principles that guide us as we design, craft, and deliver some of the world’s most beautiful home furnishings. Put simply, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to create furniture with the aesthetics, innovations and thoughtful design features that make stylish living easy.
Magnussen Home continues to raise the bar of excellence. With a focus on continuous improvement and delivering unprecedented values, we’re making our vision of fashion-forward product design, industry-leading fulfillment and authentic customer care a reality. And the result can be seen in homes around the world that have been trusting the Magnussen Home brand for more than three quarters of a century.