Homelegance Begonia Platform Bed with Storage Footboard
SKU: 1718GYB | Description and Specification
$867.20 $1,626.00 Your Saving:- 758.80
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Casual transitional styling lends versatility to the placement of the Begonia Collection in a number of bedroom settings. The gray finish lends distinctly to the execution of different looks from traditional to country casual, with knob hardware punctuating the framed drawer front of the queen bed’s footboard. The storage drawers of the footboard provide a means of additional storage capability. Bun feet support the sleigh bed lending additional decorative touch to the transitional design of the collection.
- Made of Mindy and birch veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Gray finish
- Footboard with 2 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Antique pewter-tone knobs
- Includes headboard, footboard, slats, and rails
- Foundation/box spring not required.
|Material||Wood and Engineered Wood|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Queen Storage Bed: 65.5'' W x 95.75'' D x 57'' H.
- King Storage Bed: 81'' W x 95.75'' D x 57'' H.
- Cal.King Storage Bed: 81'' W x 99.75'' D x 57'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review