Homelegance Bethel Antique White Dresser Mirror
SKU: 2259W-6 | Description and Specification
$151.20 $243.60 Your Saving:- 92.40
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
An updated classic addition for your transitional bedroom is the Bethel Collection. The framing of the mirror features a lightly wire-brushed antique white finish on ash veneer and selected hardwoods, blends with framing and lines that complement your personal style. Coordinating queen bed, eastern king, California king bed, nightstand, dresser and chest are also available, as well as a grey finish option.
- Made of ash veneer, wood, and engineered wood.
- Wire-brushed white finish.
|Material||Solid Hardwood and Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Overall Dimension: 42.25'' W x 1.5'' D x 36.5'' H - 46 lbs.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review