Homelegance Bethel Brushed Gray Nightstand with Hidden Drawer
SKU: 2259GY-4 | Description and Specification
$270.00 $435.00 Your Saving:- 165.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
An updated classic addition for your transitional bedroom is the Bethel Collection. Traditional accents, such as turned bun feet support the nightstand, and a gray, lightly wire-brushed finish on birch veneer and selected hardwoods, blends with framing and lines that complement your personal style. Hidden drawer storage in the nightstand is a clever way to hide your valuables. Coordinating Queen bed, Eastern King, California King bed, mirror, dresser and chest are also available, as well as an antique white finish option.
- Made of birch veneer, wood, and engineered wood
- Wire brushed gray finish
- 2 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Bottom drawer with felt-lined jewelry tray
- Antique nickel tone knobs
- No assembly required
|Material||Solid Hardwood and Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Overall Dimension: 28.25'' W x 17.75'' D x 29.5'' H - 74 lbs.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review