Hoople Triple Twin over Full Bunk Bed
SKU: CM-BK963WH | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
Take them from childhood through the teen years with the transitionally-styled Hoople twin-over-full bunk. The versatile plank-design offers a variety of theme and decor options, while the reversible integrated ladder, top guard rails, and wood slats provide comfort and safety. An optional trundle provides even more sleeping options.
- Plank Panel Headboard & Footboard
- Reversible Ladder
- Top Guard Rails
Recent Hoople Triple Twin over Full Bunk Bed Purchases:
Best Discount Hoople Triple Twin over Full Bunk Bed in Bergen County
|Brand||Furniture Of America|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Twin/Full Bunk Bed 79 1/8"L X 59"W X 64"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review