Jackson Alyssa Living Room Set in PebbleMade In USA
SKU: 4215-SET | Description and Specification
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
- Beautifully Designed Alyssa Living Room Collection by Jackson Furniture is one of the most comfortable Living Room sets we have on display at the best furniture store in bergen county New Jersey NJ.
- Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel with 100% Gel-infused Memory foam insert delivers superior comfort.
- Soft Padded Chenille Fabric comes in Gray(Pebble) and Latte color.
- Solid Wood Splayed Legs gives moderately scaled transitional Look
- Stell tech Framing offers the strongest foundation for long-term strength,stability, and seating comfort.
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
- Sofa 86"W x 40"D x 37"H - 142lbs.
- Loveseat69"W x 40"D x 37"H - 119lbs.
- Chair42"W x 40"D x 37"H - 85lbs.
- Ottoman34"W x 27"D x 18"H - 33lbs.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review