Kacey Swivel Rocker Accent ChairMade In USA
SKU: B5027 | Description and Specification
$569.00 $923.00 Your Saving:- 354.00
Made in USA FurnitureLearn More
Free Delivery & Installation inLearn More
No sales taxLearn More
One-to-One removalLearn More
The hundreds of stylish fabric options will make you dizzy, while the comfort of the Kacey swivel barrel chair will make you doze off to sleep. The reversible seat cushion is sturdy, yet soft. The all-steel swivel glide mechanism allows for a full 360-turn and a whisper smooth gliding motion. Made in the USA with kiln-dried hardwood frame parts and quality craftsmanship.
Matching ottoman available.
Recent Kacey Swivel Rocker Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Kacey Swivel Rocker Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Swivel Rocker Chair|
|Arm Style||Rolled Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 31.5'' W x 36'' D x 37.5'' H
Arm Height : 25''
Seat Width: 19.5''
Seat Depth : 19.5''
Seat Height from Floor: 21''
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
Write Your Own Review
Brand description - Coming Soon